Tuesday, June 21, 2011

ChicaReader reviews: POSSESS, by Gretchen McNeil

Here's the review, and I have to say, she sounds a little more than "disappointed," in the tale. But all in all, she credits Gretchen with a passing grade of "C+"--while not the perfection anyone ever shoots for, it is more than enough to gain hard-core fans as well as get anyone's career going.

Regardless, I hold my opinions to myself until I read the book personally. And as every literary agent has told me, publishing (as well as writing) is subjective--not everyone is pulled in and enthralled by the same stuff. What LiLi says in her review may not be your ending opinion.

Or, as they say on the multitudinous Internet chat-rooms and every car-review forum: your mileage may vary.

I still say: pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment