Thursday, August 11, 2011

IT HAS BEGUN!!

How triumphant of a statement is that title, huh? Man, I wish I had the ability to declare something totally awesome--bringing it into the world with powerful words like those. That would be cool, so very, very cool.

But, alas, I can't. What I can say is that, as of this very moment right now, no lie, the process is beginning on PLAN B, which is the "direct submission to publishers" phase of my (potentially) devious master plan. Will it work? Heck if I know. We'll all learn about the same time on this.

What I do know is that once I mail (physically) the submission packet, I get to wait four to six months for a reply. Yippee. But I can use that time to get further along on my current Work-In-Progress, MINIMAL, which I hope to finish before I get a reply (hopefully positive, naturally) on the submission of Memories of the Dead.

Now, if PLAN B fails epically, I still have PLAN Z...

No comments:

Post a Comment