Friday, August 12, 2011

The packet of doom (part II) & another shot at helping Gretchen McNeil

Last night, I completed the journey of the packet of doom, by dropping it in the mailbox. From yesterday, 4 to 6 months must pass before I know anything. The waiting will suck, totally. I can only hope that it's worth it. But I look at it like this: If I'm picked up by a publisher, I'm ok with that; if I am not picked up, I am ok with that too. I am not diminished in any appreciable way by the lack of being published. PLAN Z looms big on the horizon, and I can follow it at my leisure. The only concern--and it's so minor as to be worthless--would be if the ebook would even sell at all. And even then, I still am unharmed if it doesn't. It's ok. It really is.

I would be remiss if I failed to mention that you still have time to buy Gretchen McNeil's debut book, POSSESS, before release day. Here's that link, yet again, so you can go do that voodoo that you do...

2 comments:

  1. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Laila! :) I can use all the support I can get!

    ReplyDelete