Monday, August 22, 2011

POSSESS, by Gretchen McNeil

Tomorrow, Gretchen McNeil's debut novel, POSSESS, will come out. I've been telling you all to go get it for a while now, and here's one more chance. After this, it's left into the hands of fate. So, once more and for all, here's the link!


SO... Have you clicked that link yet? No? Whatchamean no? Look, this is your chance to get in on the ground floor of a great new author. Go, do, and tell your friends to do so as well. Don't worry, I have it on very good authority that Gretchen does not bite... Well, not hard, anyway. ;)

Seriously, this is the time to support a new author in a budding new career. You can actually make a difference here by showing that paranormal stories are not dead, and that the new blood represented here is worthy of publication--and that there's an audience waiting, wanting, willing to go the distance for a good tale. Let's do this!

Ok, I've done my bit, and I hope I've expressed appropriately my enthusiasm for POSSESS. I haven't read it yet, but I sure as hell will.

Gretchen, I salute your success; and I shall lift a drink to your new book's honor later tonight. Behold! A new star on the horizon! Let's set sail by it and see where the ship shall take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment