Friday, September 23, 2011

The next chapter

I've not been just sitting on my butt lately, I've been plotting the next chapter; and I know what's in it, and what happens...but the thing is this: I needed a chapter name. I couldn't go forward without it. (Once you read the book, you'll know why.) Well, finally, I got the name of the chapter, "Confrontation."

Simple...and it just sort of hit me. And I know that the chapter after that is called "Money."

I'm a weird guy, but all this will make a lot of sense later on, I promise. In the mean time, if you're bored...why not email all the agents you know and tell them that "There's this great unsigned manuscript called 'Memories of the Dead,' by Phillip Hall, and I think you should look at it!"

Just kidding...don't spam them--they'll kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment