Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Time, and the finding of it

There was a time when I had plenty of time in which to write, but now, having taken over a new (and more expansive) role at work, I find myself with less time to even think about "the next chapter," let alone to put pen to paper. I'm not dead, I haven't quit: I just find myself with less and less time to complete my project--and move on to the next one in line.

Faced with the fact that EVERYONE has a lack of time on their hands--and the holidays coming up certainly don't help in the matter--I ask you: how do you find the time to write? For me, I need at least a couple hours a day to just get my mind wrapped around how I want to say it, let alone edit, and format into something worth while (even if it's just an "alpha state").

How do you all fine/make the time to get the next bit written?

No comments:

Post a Comment