Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Contest...

I'm going to let slip some info about the contest I will be running. It's vague as hell, but that's because I don't want to ruin the fun yet.

You know how new authors will give out trinkets, or Advanced Reading Copies (ARCs) of their book? This is all well and good, and those are great prizes, and I have even been able to snag a couple of trinkets here and there; but I thought to myself, "What if I were to give away something utterly unique? Something that is/was integral to the whole book? Something that there is only one of in the entire world?"

Yes, that's right. In this contest, should you be the winner, there will only be one prize. Winner, in this case, truly will "take all."

I won't say more at this time, but I think you'll enjoy what you win. At least, I hope you do. We'll see.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment