Friday, April 20, 2012

My next book

Once the current work-in-progress is done, I have another lined up in my noggin, and I have to say, I'm pretty excited about it. I can only hope that the idea I'm excited about is one I can get on paper properly in a way that makes other people excited as well. The tentative title is "The Lost King," but I'm not sure about that because there's a Margaret Weis book by the same title (and a bunch of other authors used it as well), so it might just end up being without a title until such time as I can think of a better one.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the title. I know how daunting a task that can become!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jack. I'm hoping that this one will be more of a exciting children's type thing. We'll just have to see.

    ReplyDelete