Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Cthulhu Carol....

With apologies to those who might be offended....

Said the Nightgaunt to the acolyte

Do you see what I see

Way up in the sky acolyte

Do you see what I see

A sign, a sign

Dancing in the night

Now the stars have finally aligned

Now the stars have finally aligned


 

Said the acolyte to the cultist thrall

Do you hear what I hear

Ringing through the sky cultist thrall

Do you hear what I hear

A wail, a woe

High above the trees

With a growl from deep beneath the sea

With a growl from deep beneath the sea


 

Forbidden knowledge from the Elder Gods

Do you know what I know

Dark summons of an Elder God

Do you know what I know

Mi-Go, they know

Yuggoth is so cold

Mankind into bondage sold

Mankind into bondage sold


 

Said Cthulhu to the people everywhere

Madness is what I reap

Pray for death people everywhere

Pain will be what you keep

The stars, the stars

Finally are right

He will bring us madness and pain

He will bring us madness and pain


 

The stars, the signs

Finally are set a-right

He will bring us madness and pain

No comments:

Post a Comment