Saturday, March 9, 2013

"Memories of the Dead" gets a 4-star review from the Orchard!

Over at Goodreads, my book Memories of the Dead got nabbed a 4-star...or in their case, 4-apple...review from the Orchard Book Club! Excited is a small word for such a big feeling! Here's a quote:

"The story really pulls you in, and the plot is very easy to follow and fast paced, making you want to keep reading. The characters are well developed and there are lots of twists and turns to keep you engaged."
I love it when readers say things like this! 'Tis a happy day! Thanks to the fine people of Orchard Book Club!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    I've posted a link to the review on the "authors" page on my blog:

    http://www.theworldofkrsmith.com/p/these-are-other-bloggers-i-follow-for.html

    Maybe it'll snd a few other readers your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, K.R.! :) I can only hope the same! I'm very proud of the good reviews I've gotten thus far!

      Delete