Tuesday, September 5, 2017

This blog and the future

Ladies and Gentlepeople:

This blog, for better or worse, has, as you've no doubt noticed, fallen by the wayside. Replaced, practically universally by my official Facebook page, which I am linking here. This blog will, very probably, not receive updates in the future. I save that stuff for the FB page. So, please head on over there, and like/follow/whatever you call it, and get all the new updates there. It's simple, and frankly, most web-capable people have an FB page already....so why duplicate effort? Seems silly to me.

So, head on over, and join me! Thanks for following me here, and even more thanks for following me over on FB when you arrive. 

Before signing off, I'd like to thank each and every one of you who I have interacted with over all this time. You have been integral to my development--such as it is--as a writer. Your input, your concern, your willingness to engage and provide feedback has been invaluable. I thank you. I will always thank you. Each of you is awesome in ways I cannot ever explain. To you, I wish all the best.

See you on FB!


No comments:

Post a Comment